12 Jan 8 Reasons California Athletic Facilities Should Use Artificial Turf
For athletic facilities in California, field management and maintenance can be tricky during times of drought or drought-like conditions. How do you keep a field green when you aren’t able to water it regularly?
That’s why artificial turf has become so popular for outdoor athletic fields in California. If you’re a facility manager still relying on natural grass, these are eight reasons it’s time to make the switch to turf.
- Your field will stay green, always. Stop worrying about watering or sun exposure as your artificial turf field will remain the color you want it to be.
- You won’t have to work so hard to make natural grass grow. It can be difficult to get grass to grow in many parts of California, which means spending more money and resources when you’re trying to make it happen.
- You can stop watering your fields. Whether the state is in a drought or not, natural grass fields require a lot of water, which means higher expenses and more time.
- You don’t need to spray toxins and pesticides to get rid of unwanted pests, which means a safer experience for players who are on top of and come into contact with the surface.
- You’ll make both players and fans with allergies more comfortable, as they won’t be exposed to natural grass.
- Your players won’t leave the field covered in grass stains when you play on turf. That means a more professional look from start to finish, and fewer costs in laundry stain removal.
- You won’t have to worry about excessive delays due to rain or weather or muddy fields as artificial turf will drain without forming pools of mud. Less time wasted, and you don’t have to worry that the ground may not be safe.
- You’ll save on maintenance. Clearly, artificial turf will help you save on water costs, and because you won’t need to mow it – ever – you can cut down on ongoing maintenance costs that add up as well.
About the Author
Best Artificial Grass Services, an STS Grass Company, has been serving California for 10+ years. We service Riverside, Bay Area, Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, Sacramento, Coachella Valley, Fresno, Bakersfield for all commercial applications such as soccer fields, baseball and softball fields, field hockey fields, football fields, playgrounds, hotels, restaurants, office buildings, and more for artificial grass and turf. We also install residential artificial turf and grass along with all kinds of putting greens. We know all your local and state rebates for artificial turf, and we offer a “free sample program,” low or no interest financing options, and no pushy salesmen, as well as an industry-leading 15-year guarantee on commercial and residential artificial grass installations. We will answer all your questions, go over the enormous cost savings of artificial grass, give you a complete quote for competitive pricing and our 15-year guarantee on our services. Samples, Quotes, and estimates are always free. Contact us now here or call 877-336-7320.